Become a patron
If you are a regular concert-goer, you may like to consider the advantages of becoming a patron of the society. The benefits of your annual subscription include:
- Entitlement to one complimentary ticket and programme for each of our two main concerts and in addition a ticket to one of our two carol concerts.
- You will be able to take advantage of the reserved seating near the front of the cathedral at our two main concerts, if you so wish.
- Your name will be added to the list of patrons detailed in these programmes and you will be sent details of future concerts and other society events.
In this way, whilst attending our concerts, you would also be encouraging our endeavours to maintain a part of our English choral tradition and your support as a patron would be greatly valued. We want to continue giving concerts of high quality, but for this we need a sound basis of support, and your interest and help would be much appreciated, and put to good use.
Please contact our Patrons' secretary to learn more:
- Patrons' secretary: Rita Whitelaw
- Phone: 01903 415821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org